PARAGONS -- Kill order / plan

Go down

PARAGONS -- Kill order / plan

Post  Fitsi on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So this is my plan at the moment.

I think its the best way to simplify the fight and keep raid damage manageable. There is a lot of pressure on the RIKKAL tank to always always mitigate the injection cast. A few injections going out will be a wipe.

This also has a lot of people swapped into scorpions. Can anyone tell me what their dmg on the bosses are like?

Plan B if we hate the scorps / injections is to swap RIKKAL and HISEK -- That leaves up the AIM mechanic for a long time and frankly i hated that one a lot.

Feed back?
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Re: PARAGONS -- Kill order / plan

Post  Calvin on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:38 pm

how about I run around casting heals? that plan work for you?

Calvin

https://www.youtube.com/user/FrankthetankAyla

Back to top Go down

Post  Myzeree on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:53 pm

I don't know about anyone else but the scorpions were buggy for me and didn't allow me to eat the parasites which is really the whole point of using them. Their damage is not bad (probably 200k dps) but I don't think that outweighs the damage taken when there is no parasites.

You take a lot of damage while transformed so its really tough on the heals specially if there are multiple people as scorpions at one time. I think we had the right idea killing him first as those parasites are pretty much un-killable unless focused by everyone (the heal to full every 10 seconds) and hit pretty hard on cloth at least. Hisek's damage debuff that you can take once he dies is pretty nice and would limit the Korven phase if used correctly.

Just my two cents

Myzeree

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:40 am

Ummmm question - I see no red square for Kil'ruk... does that mean we are suppose to wipe on him and always let him win?
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down