Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maintenance day Thread

4 posters

Go down

Maintenance day Thread Empty Maintenance day Thread

Post  Sparkish Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:58 pm

In honor of the WoW ragers on regular forums, I thought we could start our own maintenance day forum. But, let's do less raging and more hilarity or life sharing. Personally, I was off today and arranged my schedule as such: Do all the things around the house to make my wife happy before 2 and then assume the position. MAINTENANCE EXTENDED x2. I found myself realizing how little I like the daystar (sun) and how much of an inside person I am. After chain watching netflix and learning how to cook chicken fajitas (love store made packets), I rearranged the living room and moved my recliner to the office so my wife could Heartstone while I WoW comfortably (The master plan is coming together). Then, I was still bored to tears, so I started a new thread to distract myself while I try to logon every 30 seconds.

I think I have a problem.

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

Maintenance day Thread Empty Re: Maintenance day Thread

Post  Ero Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:23 pm

I don't really have anything to add here substantively but I too am logging in every 30 seconds.

Ero

Back to top Go down

Post  Missbehayvin Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:19 am

Im disappointed that they did us dirty on the first raid release day. This expansion has been really great but soooo buggy and with so many login problems. I finally gave up after like 2 hours of trying to log on. We are going to a concert tonight so we won't be there for the normal run, but I am looking forward for giving it another shot tomorrow!
Missbehayvin
Missbehayvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:48 am

Tomorrow will be very good.

The reviews from heroic highmaul are in and i believe we should be able to down butcher and try out some of the more mechanicy fights and then really give a strong push at dropping 3 & 4 on the weekend.

Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum