Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highmaul Raid Logs

4 posters

Go down

Highmaul Raid Logs Empty Highmaul Raid Logs

Post  Braw Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:41 pm

Logs from our first raid of WoD:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Highmaul Raid Logs Empty Re: Highmaul Raid Logs

Post  bimbles Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Didnt worldoflogs say they will not be updating for wod

bimbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Here is the link to the guild page -- everything will end up there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkish Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:12 am

Logs - everyone should be able to view them. Warcraft logs has a great feature where you can look at "fight analysis." We all have abilities that we seem prone to hitting more than others. This will allow you to see that ability and what it does to you more clearly, or something else you hadn't noticed at first. I would suggest everyone take a look at the pulls for any boss you feel like you are having trouble on to see if, in fact, those abilities are killing you, or if there is a mechanic that had slipped your mind as to its potential seriousness is sneaking up on you. Also, look at the really long wipes for abilities that affected the raid. That's when you notice how well we can do and what will truly win some of the fights. I thought this was an amazing feature and keyed me into somethings I really was doing much more poorly on than I thought. Its a good food for thought and allows you to maybe find something to concentrate on specifically in the future.
I think we did some great things as a non-hardcore guild, and know we will be able to get it down in the future. Amazingly, its always fun raiding with all of you, which is why I think most of us keep coming back for more boss punishment. Keep doing great, everyone!

-Sparkster

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum