Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know you're out there, I can smell your cookies...

2 posters

Go down

I know you're out there, I can smell your cookies... Empty I know you're out there, I can smell your cookies...

Post  Fitsi Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Checked the stats today, and although few people post, we do get a significant amount of traffic.

Looks like 19 raiders stopped by here at least once in the last 7 days.  And thats only people who have logged in to their "account". So the real number is surely a bit higher.

Maybe we should post more interesting things?  This has got to be one of the most popular, least updated websites on the internet :P

Anyway, amazing raid Tuesday you guys.  A lot of people stepped up their DPS and we really, truely, crushed it.  I'm sending each one of you a brand new Kia as a small token of our gratitude for your effort.  Don't worry, its all paid for out of the gbank.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

I know you're out there, I can smell your cookies... Empty Re: I know you're out there, I can smell your cookies...

Post  Braw Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:36 pm

Yea lots of people showed huge improvement over last week and that was exciting to see!
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum