Pandarian Toys

Go down

Pandarian Toys

Post  Fitsi on Tue May 07, 2013 1:40 pm

So I took the day off work to care for my sick husband, but he is asleep. Normally I would just play Warcraft, but there is maintenance...

Instead I surfed obscure WoW objects and info (because I am totally obsessed, apparently) and thought I'd share some of my favourites.

Useful Items

Rod of Ambershaping
Use: Encases the target in amber, preventing all action for up to 1 min. Any damage caused will break the amber. Does not work on players or targets above level 94. (5 Min Cooldown)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This item ~CAN~ be used in challenge modes. I feel like 4 of them used together in Mog Palace could either entirely remove the wandering patrol after the elevator. Or the tank coul pull the last 4 dogs to the room entrance, CC them all for 60 sec and burn the boss. Im sure there are other uses all over the place. I think walking near the CCed enemy will put you in combat though so most useful when you can go around a pat or when you only need 60 sec.

Salyin Battle Banner
Use: Blend into the shadows for 1 sec and summon a Salyin Warscout. The Warscout will draw the attention of nearby monsters and run into the distance. (10 Min Cooldown)

You do drop combat when you use this. I guess this would have been way more useful before we all hit 510 ilvl and could rip any mob apart. Only useable outside.

Hardened Shell
Use: Throw a hard shell, dismounting the target. Unusable on targets above level 94. (15 Min Cooldown)

It has a cast time so you cant use it on your mount to dismount someone and kill them with fall dmg. It is usable in a BG though and has a 40yrd range. I want to get me one ASAP.

Elixir of Ancient Knowledge
Binds to Battle.net account
Use: Increases experience gain by 300% for 1 hour. Does not work for players above level 84

Stolen from the comments;
At level 42, with rested exp, with 35% heirlooms, fast track 10%:
Mob kill: 670 experience (+312 Rested bonus) without the elixir (+45%), and 2056 experience (+1028 Rested bonus) with it. (+790%)
Quest: 6308 experience without the elixir (+45%), and 19,358 experience with it. (+345%)

From the test you can see that the exp gain from armor, elixir, rested, and guild should all stack.
Note, that I've listed the exp increase as '+790%' as thats how the item tooltip lists the increase.
This is of course the same as 890% total (900% with the pirate ring).

Consumed on use.

Ai-Li's Skymirror
Use: Take on the slightly shimmery appearance of the target for 10 min. (1 Hour Cooldown)

Ideas in the comment section. Pretty cool way to get a ridiculous transmog.

Magic Banana
Use: Toss a magic banana on the ground, which will trip up the first person to walk over it. (2 Hrs Cooldown)

"When someone walks over this, they actually perform the slipping animation AND become immobilized for a very short period of time... Perfect for when you are racing someone to a rich trillium vein!" HAHAHA

Battle Horn
Use: Blast a blaring horn, attracting enemies within 40 yards. (2 Min Cooldown)

Things it does:
Deal exactly 1 threat
40-yard range
1.5-second cast that can't be kicked or silenced (i.e. physical ability)
Things it does not do:
Tag mobs (i.e. other players can take the mob and its loot from you if they hit it before you)
Taunt mobs (i.e. it doesn't apply a debuff that prevents mob aggro from leaving you)

IMO - Best for AoE farming cloth or something

Those were my favorites though there are plenty more toys.

Servers up??
Fitsi

Back to top Go down