Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm taking a short break.....in Jamaica

+3
Fitsi
Myth/Oli/Phil
Sparkish
7 posters

Go down

I'm taking a short break.....in Jamaica Empty I'm taking a short break.....in Jamaica

Post  Sparkish Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:09 am

I am going to miss raiding with you guys this week and last week, but things have been worth it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't hate, bitches.
--Sparky

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

I'm taking a short break.....in Jamaica Empty picture questions

Post  Sparkish Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:10 am

Umm, how do I insert the pictures in the post?

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

I'm taking a short break.....in Jamaica Empty Pics again

Post  Sparkish Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In case you were wondering Shawn, there are no teeth down there.....

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

I'm taking a short break.....in Jamaica Empty Re: I'm taking a short break.....in Jamaica

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:30 am

Whats to hate? Other than your odd choice of photos, wedding one, cool. the feet one... ok greeting card, I get it. Not sure why we went with the pic of your girl bending over, personally Id rethink that just so she didn't hit me... :P and then a comment about teeth... ya maybe its her you shouldn't let see that part :P

looks like fun tho! only be more fun if it was snowy with skiing !!
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

I'm taking a short break.....in Jamaica Empty Re: I'm taking a short break.....in Jamaica

Post  Fitsi Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Sparky!!!

Our invitation got lost in the mail. I thought "it's ok, he won't get married without us there", but you did! Betrayal!

Jamaica looks beautiful. All the best to you both and a long long happy life together.

Ps - we didn't kill lei Shen last week. Brew and I mucked up the tanking badly. 3 deaths to decapitate and 2 because of being thrown off the platform. We miss you already :P
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:31 pm

In case you were wondering Shawn, there are no teeth down there.....[/quote]

Imo you just didn't get through all the flaps yet to find them... you will get there soon I bet.

I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon and come back with everything in tact...your bride looks beautiful if you ignore all that nasty business.

; )

Congrats sparky!
Ps you look exactly like I pictured
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:11 pm

oh ya the invitation, we discussed it and decided we are hurt there wasn't a wow streaming video cam for us. We even felt it would be acceptable to put us at the kids/or the unwanted guests table. but noooooo...
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

I'm taking a short break.....in Jamaica Empty missed invites

Post  Sparkish Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:42 pm

FYI, there was no kiddie table, so I had a dilemma about where I would put you. Also, she was beside me when I posted the pic of her butt, she's proud of it. Also, Shawn, I can only imagine that "exactly what I thought you would look like" would include, skinny, pale, and extra hot with a smoking hot woman on my arm. I had the wart on the end of my nose with the hairs coming out of it edited out by the photographer. All I have to say on the topic of getting together is that someone should orchestrate something like a guild vacation. I am personally voting for something with all inclusive drinks and better wifi than sandals does. Raiding + vacation makes me a little warm and fuzzy inside, like the best of both worlds. Plus, I feel like we could definitely all have a good time drinking excessively together, imo.
On the jamaica note, anyone every been here and have any suggestions on activities? We went to YS falls and saw crocodiles on the Black River.
Ian, on the note of not being able to down lei shen without me, I am both sad for you guys, but happy knowing that my place may be firmly cemented as MT. :D I still like to browse the logs over that Durumu, Iron Qon and Lei Shen kill rankings. ::sigh::
Hope y'all are having fun, I know I am. Flying back into town thursday, so maybe can raid thursday, but also moving to VA on August the 3rd with a mandatory trip to get my pre-employment drug screen done, so may end up needing to be packing apartment all day saturday and then moving the next saturday with no apartment or house lined up yet (living with family as stop gap). Will not be as easy to miss raids without knowing I can hop out into Carribean sun anytime I want. See you guys soon.

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

Post  Brewjin Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:05 am

Sparkyyyyyy! Congrats man, I'm next in Aug 2nd so that'll be two married Tanks (switched w/ Frank) Iain is going to be a nervous wreck every week hoping the wives don't get mad and wreck the computers lol. And yes lets make it happen, a guild vacation would be awesome, we just need to go to a city that can take collateral damage when the drinks start going down!
Brewjin
Brewjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkish Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:29 pm

holy crap! I'm gone for a week and we're switching mains? What's frank playing now? Doing his lock? Teehee, "doing his lock." And holy crap!! Congrats, thats next friday!

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

Post  Calvin Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Brew wanted to tank so Frank decided "Hey I've been tanking for years, a change of pace might be nice." so I am now going to heal on my priest at least for a little while, I'm sure once they start seeing what a shitty healer I am they'll make me go back to tank or a dps toon or something. lol Grats on the marriage, hope you two have many happy years together, unless she starts telling you you can't play wow anymore, then it needs to end!

Calvin

https://www.youtube.com/user/FrankthetankAyla

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Congrats again Sparky!!

Also fyi I will be rerolling as a shammy next tier so Shawn might wanna think about rerolling
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkish Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 am

I'VE ONLY BEEN GONE A WEEK!!!!!! MY WORLD IS CAVING IN AROUND ME!!

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:59 am

Bradley0 wrote:Congrats again Sparky!!

Also fyi I will be rerolling as a shammy next tier so Shawn might wanna think about rerolling

wtf are you serious?

im going to lose it one of these days you divas.
I'm going to go ned flanders on you.

just saying.

Congrats to brew!, I didnt know that
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Yea totally joking Shawn =P

Also congrats brew!!
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Bradley0 wrote:Yea totally joking Shawn =P

Also congrats brew!!

Its too late I already rerolled dk
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:15 pm

WHAT! wtf man, whys crap always got to roll downhill :(
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down