Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY WOW IS BROKEN!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

MY WOW IS BROKEN!!!!!   AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Empty MY WOW IS BROKEN!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Calvin Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:30 pm

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated, it's getting very VERY frustrating...

It's been happening a lot lately. Whenever I first log on I select my character, hit logon, then it goes to the loading screen. Then The game loads, my character shows up on the screen standing in the Shrine, but everything is frozen and about 10 - 15 seconds later I get disconnected. Then I try a different character and the same thing happens. After I try this once on a character if I try to log on that one again the load screen gets to about 90% and then it gives me a "character not found" error. I have tried deleting cache folders, I have tried resetting my router, I have tried running the repair on the wow launcher. None of these things seem to help. I just have to keep trying, once I finally am able to log on it seems to work just fine for the remainder of the day and I can switch characters, log off and on and it works just fine, it just takes me half hour of repeated attempts the first time I try to get on daily. Been happening for about a week now. Any help would be appreciated.

That is directly copied and pasted from my technical support post on the forums as to which I have been getting no help so far.

Calvin

https://www.youtube.com/user/FrankthetankAyla

Back to top Go down

MY WOW IS BROKEN!!!!!   AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MY WOW IS BROKEN!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:35 pm

I'm not sure I know any tricks to help. Most times when something similar has happened to me it was issues on their end they finally resolved, but many others were experiencing the same things.

Perhaps you can make it the chore of your child to log onto your wow account every morning for 30 min to get it working. You pay the allowance, time to get some use from it.
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum