Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogues actually got a buff. Mind is blown

5 posters

Go down

Rogues actually got a buff.  Mind is blown Empty Rogues actually got a buff. Mind is blown

Post  Altruism Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:39 am

Just read this... I really want to play my rogue now if we're going to have enough tanks for MoP. *sniffles

Rogue (Forums)

Ambush weapon damage increased to 345%, up from 245%. Additional damage increased by 103%. Dagger weapon damage increased to 470%, up from 355%.
Eviscerate (Assassination, Combat) damage increased by 17%
Eviscerate (Subtlety) damage increased.

Talents

Deadly Throw damage increased by 25%.

Assassination

Dispatch weapon damage increased to 520%, up from 350%. Additional damage increased by 120%.

Combat

Killing Spree now increases all damage done by 100% for the duration, up from 20%.
Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down

Rogues actually got a buff.  Mind is blown Empty Re: Rogues actually got a buff. Mind is blown

Post  Fitsi Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:34 am

Rogue is the first toon I'm leveling so that it always stays ahead of the pvp gear curve. For PvE i don't care what I play. I'll happily do a warrior tank, priest or pally healer or any dps.

I suggest you play rogue since it really is your main. There won't be a big conflict. I'll be taking a lot of time of work in the first month of MoP and have a few level 90s to mix and match with.

As long as we arent all going into the raid on different toons each week spreading gear out to 30 alts the actual raid make up wont matter very much at least until hard modes.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Rogues actually got a buff.  Mind is blown Empty Re: Rogues actually got a buff. Mind is blown

Post  Altruism Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:36 am

For really and truly? My heart just exploded with happiness.

I am concerned I won't be able to tank us through the dungeons to 90 though and I don't know of any of the other guys' whose playtimes line up like ours do.

I will however take your advice because the PvP is the most important part of it to myself as well.

Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 am

Double rogue Druid 3on3.

The forbidden comp.

So intricate and delicate is the timing that most rogues would rather pvp in STV than attempt it. Most Druids just laugh in the face of anyone suggesting it; to be basically without peels or CC and have all the pressure of a perfectly timed cyclone making or breaking the match along with the normal healing is simply too much... For most.

No no, your right, it's impossible! We shouldn't even entertain the idea of it!

Forget I mentioned it ;)
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Altruism Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:04 am

I am now sold on this idea 100%.

Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:45 pm

i hereby reserve a vent/skype space during play time because your screams of pain make me orgasm.
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Brewjin Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:52 pm

I can always give Brewmaster !! I wonder how good our raids will go if my toon is drunk while I play it while drinking...
Brewjin
Brewjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Brewjin wrote:I can always give Brewmaster !! I wonder how good our raids will go if my toon is drunk while I play it while drinking...

... wait... people play sober?
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Altruism wrote:I am now sold on this idea 100%.

resto rogue rogue takes mega timing to pull off but with nature swiftness going to a 1 min CD (more on demand instant cyclones), rogues getting shadow damage attack (so HoP doesnt instantly destroy the comp)... it could be a really good comp. open on one of the dps take him down to low hp, NS cyclone / cyclone- both vanish sap healer re-open resto cyclones healer. win. , you got 2 chances to pull this off with this comp and if you dont than game over usually
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brewjin Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:59 pm

And nerfing rogues is back!!

Rogue (Forums)
Sinister Strike An instant strike that causes 388 damage in addition to 175% 344 damage in addition to 155% of your normal weapon damage.

Assassination
Dispatch A vicious strike that exploits the vulnerability of foes with less than 35% health remaining, causing 520% weapon damage plus 2,954 to the target. 450% weapon damage plus 2,187 to the target.
Venomous Wounds Each time your Rupture or Garrote deals damage to an enemy that you have poisoned, you have a 75% chance to deal 748 685 additional Nature damage and to regain 10 Energy.

Combat
Killing Spree Step through the shadows from enemy to enemy within 10 yards, attacking an enemy every 0.5 sec with both weapons until 7 assaults are made, and increasing all damage done by 100% for the duration. 50% for the duration.
Revealing Strike An instant strike that deals 150% 135% weapon damage and exposes the target's vulnerabilities, increasing the effectiveness of your offensive finishing moves on that target by 35%, and giving your Sinister Strikes a 20% chance to generate an extra combo point, for 18 sec.
Brewjin
Brewjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:07 am

Brewjin wrote:And nerfing rogues is back!!

Rogue (Forums)
Sinister Strike An instant strike that causes 388 damage in addition to 175% 344 damage in addition to 155% of your normal weapon damage.

Assassination
Dispatch A vicious strike that exploits the vulnerability of foes with less than 35% health remaining, causing 520% weapon damage plus 2,954 to the target. 450% weapon damage plus 2,187 to the target.
Venomous Wounds Each time your Rupture or Garrote deals damage to an enemy that you have poisoned, you have a 75% chance to deal 748 685 additional Nature damage and to regain 10 Energy.

Combat
Killing Spree Step through the shadows from enemy to enemy within 10 yards, attacking an enemy every 0.5 sec with both weapons until 7 assaults are made, and increasing all damage done by 100% for the duration. 50% for the duration.
Revealing Strike An instant strike that deals 150% 135% weapon damage and exposes the target's vulnerabilities, increasing the effectiveness of your offensive finishing moves on that target by 35%, and giving your Sinister Strikes a 20% chance to generate an extra combo point, for 18 sec.

owned.
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:08 am

Brewjin wrote:And nerfing rogues is back!!

Rogue (Forums)

Assassination

Combat

still a giant buff overall - specially to subt
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum