Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild raid - this weekend - 8/9 Sept

3 posters

Go down

Guild raid - this weekend - 8/9 Sept Empty Guild raid - this weekend - 8/9 Sept

Post  Fitsi Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Hey everyone,

Time is so short on cata that I'm really torn. I have all kinds of achieves and grinds that just won't get done in time. But then there is the huge excitement of leveling and daily gear up grades and challenging content. Happy and sad to have only 19 days left.

19 days means three resets and I have been having a great time in our guild raids. With that in mind let's try to set up a time for some runs. We can start with dragon soul then hit ICC to finish the meta for everyone (I think only 2 fights are relivant now).

Unhygenic and I have a guest this weekend, bunz from the guild who lives in Calgary, so a planned time to be online is important for us.

If you are down for a few hours of raiding please reply with when is best or when is impossible and well narrow it down. Also, if you see this mention it in guild for those that may not check here often yet.

Unhygenic and I can be on anytime all weekend as log as we have some notice.

Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Guild raid - this weekend - 8/9 Sept Empty Re: Guild raid - this weekend - 8/9 Sept

Post  Sleepish Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:41 pm

I'll be out of town. Sorry :( You three have fun though! Have a drink for me!
Sleepish
Sleepish

Back to top Go down

Guild raid - this weekend - 8/9 Sept Empty Re: Guild raid - this weekend - 8/9 Sept

Post  Fitsi Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Ok. Forums not a great tool for coordinating play times :P

We'll just pop on now and then and try to get something going.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Brewjin Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Use the guild calendar, and post diff days and times, but I have a lot this weekend I might be on late Saturday night maybe after 7p est
Brewjin
Brewjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down