Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jewelcrafting

+2
Slimegullet
Fizziwig
6 posters

Go down

Jewelcrafting Empty Jewelcrafting

Post  Fizziwig Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Ok so I started a conversation in guild chat yesterday about potentially coordinating our jewel crafting research efforts to efficiently learn most recipes. This expansion, you learn new cuts of “rare” gems by cutting a research recipe with 3 raw rare gems of the same type. After cutting this recipe you will gain a random cut of rare gem based on the type/color of rare gem you researched. There are 6 total research recipes taught a fairly low jewel crafting level. Some gems are currently going for over 1k so I think that we will save the Guild and our guildmates a lot of gold by combining our efforts. Let me know if you guys have an interest in doing this or if you think this is a waste of time. For best results I would recommend putting all the rare gems that you don’t plan on researching in the bank so some else can research that type.

River’s Heart (Trained @ 525) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Crom
Sun’s Radiance (Trained @ 525) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -Brew
Vermilion Onyx (Trained @ 535) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Fizziwig
Wild Jade (Trained @ 535) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Imperial Amethyst (Trained @ 545) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -Braw
Primordial Ruby (Trained @ 550) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -Spramp

Last edited by Fizziwig on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fizziwig

Back to top Go down

Jewelcrafting Empty Re: Jewelcrafting

Post  Slimegullet Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:42 am

Fizziwig wrote:Ok so I started a conversation in guild chat yesterday about potentially coordinating our jewel crafting research efforts to efficiently learn most recipes. This expansion, you learn new cuts of “rare” gems by cutting a research recipe with 3 raw rare gems of the same type. After cutting this recipe you will gain a random cut of rare gem based on the type/color of rare gem you researched. There are 6 total research recipes taught a fairly low jewel crafting level. Some gems are currently going for over 1k so I think that we will save the Guild and our guildmates a lot of gold by combining our efforts. Let me know if you guys have an interest in doing this or if you think this is a waste of time. For best results I would recommend putting all the rare gems that you don’t plan on researching in the bank so some else can research that type.

River’s Heart (Trained @ 525) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sun’s Radiance (Trained @ 525) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Vermilion Onyx (Trained @ 535) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Fizziwig
Wild Jade (Trained @ 535) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Imperial Amethyst (Trained @ 545) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Primordial Ruby (Trained @ 550) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sounds good. On Spramp iv started Primordial Ruby so would like to continue with that one if that works (red)
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:50 am

Sounds good, I've got jewel crafting on braw. If anyone has any preference on what colour I should take down shout it out
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fizziwig Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Up to you Braw. Also I have dumped a lot of raw uncommon gems in our bank so someone could easily level up pretty quickly. Starting today I will start putting raw rare gems (other than the vermilion onyx) in the bank to help others with the researching.

Fizziwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:05 pm

I'll get a start on Imperial Amethyst. And I'll dump any of the other raws into the guild bank
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Brewjin Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Assign me a color to work on my alt who is a JC and ill work on it
Brewjin
Brewjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:12 pm

My rogue will pick up whatever remains. He isn't moving as fast as I anticipated though so it should be a weird off colour like green I guess.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Fizziwig Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Nice! that was easy. Now if only we had one more person to take the last one... maybe even a bitter person that always tells people to go away.

Fizziwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Brewjin Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:34 pm

What color is left? I'll take it
Brewjin
Brewjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Fizziwig wrote:Nice! that was easy. Now if only we had one more person to take the last one... maybe even a bitter person that always tells people to go away.

But who could he ever be referring to. We have no old grumps in the guild... do we? scratch
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fizziwig Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Brewjin wrote:What color is left? I'll take it

I already gave you a color up in the list. Let me know if you would rather have a different one or whatever.

Fizziwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Fizziwig Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Also guys don't forget that there is a ton of uncommon gems in the bank that people can use to level up.

Fizziwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Fizziwig wrote:Also guys don't forget that there is a ton of uncommon gems in the bank that people can use to level up.

I'm maxed in jc but I noticed when you create an uncommon you have a chance to proc one with the stats of a rare. I got a few this way and put them in tab 1 for use. Had to just guess as to the stats people would want most
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightsfire Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Sorry I'm so behind in posting this but I can take green if nobody else has claimed it as of now. My warrior is maxed out JC and I've been doing blue but I can switch to green if needed.
Nightsfire
Nightsfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:38 pm

I was going to take green but I am slacking a lot of my rogue. All I really seem interested in doing with him
Is fish and anglers dailies (more fishing).

So I will gladly pass green research to you because I cannot be trusted :P
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum