Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simulation Craft - Patchwork type T14

3 posters

Go down

Simulation Craft - Patchwork type T14 Empty Simulation Craft - Patchwork type T14

Post  Fitsi Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Each spec has a bullet point that opens up to reveal a bunch of pretty cool information like where the damage is coming from, how the time was spent while dpsing, proc, resources gained and spent, ect ect ect.

This is a stationary simulation on a target dummy wearing all 496 gear and with the T14 set bonus. So obviously we arent there yet.

It says affliction warlocks spend about 60% of their time channelling 'Malefic Grasp'; and I thought it was a difficult spec to play :P
1h Fury warriors, which I was testing out, spends 5% of their time waiting for an ability to be available. I was happy to see that it wasnt just me.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Simulation Craft - Patchwork type T14 Empty Re: Simulation Craft - Patchwork type T14

Post  Braw Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:58 pm

14.5% wait time on FDK 2h as oppose to 5% for DW
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Simulation Craft - Patchwork type T14 Empty Re: Simulation Craft - Patchwork type T14

Post  Fitsi Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:00 pm

whoa, 14% waiting?! that sounds dull.

Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Yea I'll try to have a little nap so I'm nice and refreshed for the next boss.
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Good call. Spramp isn't a real person, just a script I'm running on a computer next to mine. So I guess it would help to have those little breathers so I can check in on it. Right now I just hit shield wall when I want to stop paying attention.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:30 pm

At one point I thought you could pretty much macro a complete hunter rotation for a boss fight?
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Bradley0 wrote:At one point I thought you could pretty much macro a complete hunter rotation for a boss fight?

Bm is really forgiving and simple. Survival has sooo many abilities to track and imo difficult to pull off perfectly. 4 dots to maintain and like 10 attacks to use regularly on a boss. i found it very unrewarding in dps for how complex it can be... that said on movement fights my dps barely changed so i guess thats the survival hunters strength.... but still basically all 3 specs are the lowest dps class in the game, which is pretty sad for a class with no tank/healer to switch to
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum