Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK, We have everyone just about weighed in on marriage....

4 posters

Go down

OK,  We have everyone just about weighed in on marriage.... Empty OK, We have everyone just about weighed in on marriage....

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:53 am

ok

The marvellous men weigh in:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The straight men respond:

And the nerds chime in:

oh god.... Im so screwed...
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

OK,  We have everyone just about weighed in on marriage.... Empty Re: OK, We have everyone just about weighed in on marriage....

Post  Fitsi Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:39 pm

I feel sorry for women watching these videos.

marvellous guys will marry them to spite society
Straight guys emphatically saying they hate to marry women
Nerd/geeks saying masterbation is good enough for them

Yikes!

I think I need more women in my life in general. I don't want to let my sarcastic rips at them become some real masoginistic character flaw :/

Marry me Sam?
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

OK,  We have everyone just about weighed in on marriage.... Empty Re: OK, We have everyone just about weighed in on marriage....

Post  Fitsi Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Rofl

When I set up the site I Filtered a few words I thought would be funny then totally forgot about it. Fast forward to yesterday when I read myth's post ad thought "marvellous "? Who would type that?! What is he afraid of?

Heheh, marvellous
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Well I dont think we're in any real misogyny trouble :P I think we all make jokes and humor at each others expense, and the battle of the sexes is the oldest one around (umm tho younger than the middle east battles). When humor is done without malice, in fun and comraderie, even poking fun is benign to my thinking. Tho I suppose it is always good to keep your eye on it not going too far. Our actions define us far better, and I dont think I recall anyone punching women in the t.... err... What I mean to say is, all of our actions with the exception of Shawn, defi..... oh nvm.

On an amusing side note, my CA friend (also shawn) wrote in his screen play that his escaped demon spirits taking over bodies to use as their own preferred Newly Dead, Children, and Women. Because they were all weak of will... Now thats misogyny :P In his defense tho So Cal gays have pretty much taken over that area, I am not even sure there are women left in their universe.
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:50 pm

I'm waiting to see if there is a video put out from the women saying forget men, we will just marry each other.
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Heheh, I would like to see women counter attack. Tough though when women have a culture of fanatic support of marriage.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Here is another fun one
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Probably have seen this
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Altruism Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 am

omg women hating topic and I just now noticed it?

Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Not really a women hating topic, more a funny video of relationships topic.
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum