Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Crom plus more letters cuz it wont let me make a topic under 10 letters in length

4 posters

Go down

For Crom  plus more letters cuz it wont let me make a topic under 10 letters in length Empty For Crom plus more letters cuz it wont let me make a topic under 10 letters in length

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Ok im looking at oli now, whose oldest of my ally toons, and comparing with what we DONT have done in united nations:

I am revered with:

Earthen Ring (have tabard)
The Kalu'ak (barely into rev)
The Silver covenant (16/21 but idk what this is :P )
Keepers of time (1/2 way)
The Aldor (barely into rev)

So I can work on some of those if youd like, tho aside from my earthen ring tabard im not sure what most of them are or how to raise it :P

Amusingly my original mythus is soooo exalted with all the pvp factions that the bar is not only full at exalted, there is green bar jelly bulging out of it and dripping onto the floor of Undercity :D
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

For Crom  plus more letters cuz it wont let me make a topic under 10 letters in length Empty Re: For Crom plus more letters cuz it wont let me make a topic under 10 letters in length

Post  Fitsi Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Start by finishing aldor.

I'll do scryer.

Is this toon exalted in the guild yet?

The silver covenant is the argent tournament faction. How many champion seals do you have?
Each city faction has a BoE pet that costs 40 seals. Those pets sell for thousands - or fit into your collection.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

For Crom  plus more letters cuz it wont let me make a topic under 10 letters in length Empty Re: For Crom plus more letters cuz it wont let me make a topic under 10 letters in length

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 pm

he is exalted with guild yes

i dont have many seals, once upon a time i was buying and selling those same pets. but i think im able to buy pets from 2-4 races.

on a side note, and ill probably repeat this tonight:

I went to some old toons, single toons on servers that i have no intention of ever using again. for example i have an 80 mage on misha, aweful server, and i wont be needing to xfer a mage like ever. but... he had 4k. So i took his little gnome ass down the the ah and managed to buy a few pets that were more costly than i would have spent the money for on KT. also went to dalaran and bought that bear mount for 600g from the pet lady there, and the gnome racial mounts from dun morogh. This would work with leftover honor too. the pvp mounts and whatnot. So anyhow, old toons that are useless? use their money to buy pets and mounts for your current toons!

oo also i got the seagull from tol barad on one of my toons that had leftover tokens, and 40 seals got me a mini mecha from that gnome too.

Last edited by Myth/Oli/Phil on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:05 pm

Lol

That is very clever.

I don't think any of my toons have more than 100 gold but one of them has a pile of champ seals I'm sure.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:00 pm

well even if you didnt have money on that one and only were a jouster of one race, you could buy 1-5000 pets from say the dwarf jouster, ah them, then use the money to buy other pets.. idk, i found most of my toons were in the same position 47g etc :p the misha one had good money cuz I made decent scratch back then with gems, and I had a couple horde toons with a few k. most of the servers tho were so dead there wasnt a great many pet options that i didnt already own.
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:39 am

OK Aldor is done
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:47 am

I see.

Well I don't have our list in front of me but I think it'll break down like this;

Dungeon grind rep - easily done anytime
Raid grind rep - paced and annoying but ultimately not difficult
Cities and ally factions - very easy and mostly done

Goblin cities - very difficult and time consuming

Oracles / frenzy heart - another two man job but these grinds shouldn't be too bad

Bloodsail - not realistically possible
Zandalar - not in the game anymore
Darkmoon - almost impossible
Rabenholt - extremely time consuming

So best thing would be if you still play a toon that ran Kara a lot or is close on one of the wrath jungle factions. After those well need to count and see him many extremely difficult ones we need to grind.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkish Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Kilent is exalted in all cata reps except avengers, just need to get revered with guild. Will have to do dailies, just working on leveling my druid so he'll be ready when mop comes out. Will like having a healer, dps and a tank so I can fill whatever role is needed

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:39 pm

Keepers of time now done
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Altruism Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:03 pm

I believe I'm exalted on all cata reps. Did my scryers exalted reset on vction change?

I need to get my rogue to exalted it sounds like
Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:53 pm

ya i dont think any reps count towards UN till your exalted or somesuch.

On an odd side note, Oligo had #1 contrib last week with 22 million...... 22 million....

Which seemed super high, so i was liiking at other peoples, and I think 9 was the highest. In fact on the total I think crom use to be #1 with a vast margin, like 2x as much as anyone, and now im like 3 mill behind him.

Which im not bragging here, i am sincerely confused on this on. Admittedly I have been on a lot, but im not quite sure what exactly I did? Dailys? Reps? I farmed Pirates for a couple hours? A lot of the time im online im actually sitting on a rock somewhere alt tabbed and watching a movie or somesuch, so...

Anyhow I maybe am just reading it all wrong or something too, so..

Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 pm

You are throwing down a contribution gauntlet?

If you are within striking distance of my total contribution I'm putting in a ticket for exploiting ;)
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:56 pm

actually im mostly just trying to figure out what i did...
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:57 pm

also arent you glad you made these forums for like 3 people to use :P
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:01 pm

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

The forums exists and I use them. That is good enough for me :)
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Kulu'ak is done
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down