Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Wolves

3 posters

Go down

Two Wolves Empty Two Wolves

Post  Altruism Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:21 am

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."
Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down

Two Wolves Empty Re: Two Wolves

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:59 pm

BS

I didnt feed either wolf, and the 1st one ate the second one for food.

Then it humped a sheep.

It also ate that little Mowgli kid and stomped around the crime scene with cow hooves. Thats why indians are afraid of dem cows.
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Altruism wrote:One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between two "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

i like this story/quote
thanks
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum