Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Bastards!!

3 posters

Go down

Little Bastards!! Empty Little Bastards!!

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:50 pm

<halloween rant>

OMG !! I bought 3 boxes of 36 full sized candy bars for halloween, milky way, 3 musketeers, and pb cups. Thats 108 candy bars during a very cold night off of a monsoon!! The little bastards took almost all of em!! I was figuring on maybe 40 or 50 kids with a big pot of OH YEAH! leftover for me, but noooooooo. I had to close up even! I am in serious danger of candy malnutrition atm.

Also, the young children wore their variety of of costumes with youthful exhuberance and loud high pitched voices. With the exception of 1 or 2 being a bit grabby for the candy bowl, no complaints there. However..... The (im too cool for school) teenage crowd is a seriously flawed bunch of kids. Now I realize I will run right past the line of old fuddy duddy here, and not look back but.... In my day, you dressed up if you wanted candy. Im not asking for a masterpiece here, but a touch of effort wouldnt hurt your lazy asses. One teen girl apparently came dressed as.... a teen girl. In retrospect I should have told her that her costume was frightening. More than a few seem to think smearing white face paint on your face from your little brothers costume kit and putting up the hood on your hoodie is an actual costume....

Now now, I take the high road, everyone got candy and a kind word, but save your money well people, the next generation is going to try to kill us off when we are no longer of use to them! :P

Im going to go stare at my empty spider bucket now where I should currently be getting diabetes. (which I dont have because if you dont get something diagnosed then you dont have it so there)

</halloween rant>
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Little Bastards!! Empty Re: Little Bastards!!

Post  Sleepish Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:54 pm

And here I am with a bucket of candy and not a SINGLE trick or treater. Work is probably getting demolished though.
Sleepish
Sleepish

Back to top Go down

Post  Altruism Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:23 am

Awesome that you went the route of buying full sized candy bars, hats off to you sir for being a good guy!

Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum