Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

+2
Myth/Oli/Phil
Polvo
6 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Polvo Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Hey I talked to one of your members today, started with a K.
I just had a few more questions that I didn't want to bother him with.
What type of loot system do you use,
Are you going doing the new raid on raid nights/days as well?
RBG's/Arena?
Challenge Dungeons?

What are your req's to join the guild?
Anyway any info is appreciated, thank you for your time,
Polvo.

Polvo

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:12 pm

we have applications?

how do people even know we exist?

zomg big brother is trying to join the guild!!!!!!!!

If you want to be invited then it would be better to come off as inept and incompetant to fit in.

anyone in our guild whos name starts with a K is likely a human pet kept around to amuse people.
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Hey Polvo,

You were talking to me earlier in game on my warrior -- Fitsi

What type of loot system do you use?
We run a very small 10m guild and so loot isn't really an issue. In or core raid group we have only one cloth user atm - a Mage. So all spirit cloth would go to a priest. For off pieces that 2 or 3 people may be able to use, like a +spirit neck or ring or healing trinket, it would be a roll off.

This system works very well ~if~ we always bring the same people each week so that even the high demand items are obtainable by everyone. Which is why its important to us to fill the last spot so no more PuG loot giveaways.

Are you going doing the new raid on raid nights/days as well?
We got the first Heart of Fear boss to ~20% after only about 4 pulls. So we are definitely moving along in to the new raid. My vision for this season is that we will move the easy farm mode bosses (right now MV 1-3) to a weekday evening so that we can maximize progression. Also this way as people need less and less from that content the farm night becomes optional or for alts / friends of the guild.

RBG's/Arena?
There is high demand for RBGs and although our first guild run was sort of a bomb because of the total lack of pvp gear I feel like that issue is nearly gone and it may be time for another push. Most people are running arenas as well though not very seriously atm - mostly just farming conq. Hopefully blizzards recent changes will make for a better arena environment where we don't need to fight dualists in the 1500 bracket

Challenge Dungeons?
We are having some fun doing these but there aren't any set groups or anything. I think we have 2 silvers now in guild groups.

What are your req's to join the guild?
The average ilvl of the raid core is approaching 480 pretty rapidly. I wouldn't expect that high yet but 463 in nearly every slot would demonstrate that one was serious about pve progression on that toon. I guess we are pretty flexible here. The real goal is to find someone hardcore enough to fit in but not so hardcore that they would get bored doing only 4-6 hours of organized raiding per week. Gear is fairly easy to get now with reps and LFR and heroic grinding filling in the gaps.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  bimbles Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 pm

You need to let bimbles have a dream about you and if it pleases him you will be ok.

bimbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:18 pm

annoying druids im going to gkick soon dont get to vote... :D
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 pm

bimbles wrote:You need to let bimbles have a dream about you and if it pleases him you will be ok.

watch out for this one.
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm assuming this will be bimbles replacement?

Also I've noticed the amount of loot that shows up in your inventory is directly proportional to the amount of sexual favours you provide to the loot master
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum