Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena for Rating

Go down

Arena for Rating Empty Arena for Rating

Post  Altruism Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:03 pm

I want a regular arena team to push rating. I am not having difficulty pugging trade channel for my points, in fact far from it.

I would however like to push for titles and know that there are other people in the guild who enjoy these activities. Yes FOTM comps are easiest but I don't feel they are required. Enough classes have CC and enough people in our guild enjoy pvp and are good at their respective toons.

Could we get people to post up in here who are interested and then part out into respective teams? I am looking for 3's/5's for this. Points are easy to get, and required times are unnecessary but playing consistently on the same teams and not burning rating playing with other people we pick up randomly is necessary for end of season ranking.

It has been enough time that everyone who is going to can have/will have at least put together full dreadful sets by now. Please post in here if you are interested and which toon you are interested on.

Leading it off with: MistWeaver monk, ~59% dmg reduction from resil, ~37% pvp power
Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down

Arena for Rating Empty Re: Arena for Rating

Post  Altruism Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:44 am

bump
Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down