Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faithless and Kitara

2 posters

Go down

Faithless and Kitara Empty Faithless and Kitara

Post  Altruism Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 am

Once upon a time, there was a happy little village, on a hill, called Faithless. Everyone in the village was happy, but there was a dragon asleep at the very top of the village. A Dragon called Kitara.

One day, something changed in the happy village called Faithless. The Dragon woke up! Most of the villagers didn’t know about the dragon, and so, they continued with their happy lives... That is, until one day soon after...

The Kitara came into the middle of the town and said “WHO DOES THIS TOWN BELONG TO?” The people were confused. The town surely belonged to everyone. “It belongs to everyone,” someone said to the Dragon. “I AM THE BIGGEST AND I AM THE STRONGEST IN THE TOWN. THE TOWN BELONGS TO ME!” bellowed the Kitara, and with a mighty flap of her wings, she blew the person all the way out of the town. For a while, the people went back to being a happy little town, only with one less person.

Then, one morning, the Dragon called Kitara came out to the fields where the people were working to make grain for their bread. “WHO DOES THIS FIELD AND THE GRAIN BELONG TO?” The people working were confused. They were working so the whole village could have bread to eat. “The field is all of ours, and we share the grain.” “I AM THE BIGGEST AND I AM THE STRONGEST AND I EAT THE MOST. THE FIELD AND THE GRAIN BELONGS TO ME!” roared the Kitara. She stomped on the ground and she flapped her wings and soon the entire field was ruined. The farmers left the village to farm someplace else. For a while, the people tried to go back to being a happy little town, but now the farmers were gone and the crops were ruined.

One evening, the people in the village were celebrating a festival and having a happy time. Kitara wasn’t invited, and this made her mad. “WHO SAID YOU COULD HAVE A FESTIVAL?” she shrieked. The people at the festival were confused. They had always had this festival, and anyone was allowed to come to the fun. “We are just enjoying the festival that is every year. Anyone can come and have fun.” “I AM THE BIGGEST AND I AM THE STRONGEST AND I DIDN’T SAY ANYONE COULD HAVE FUN!” screeched the Kitara. She swung her tail and knocked everything over. Once the festival was completely trampled, she said “LEAVE MY TOWN NOW! I AM THE BIGGEST AND I AM THE STRONGEST AND I WILL EAT ANYONE WHO STAYS” So, the village gathered as much of their things as they could and they left what used to be a happy town, on a hill, called Faithless. They went to another hill, and made a new Town, one with no Dragons, and they called it Faithful. And they were happy for the rest of their days.
Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down

Faithless and Kitara Empty Re: Faithless and Kitara

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:11 am

You misspelled the dragon's name, it's J a s o n
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Faithless and Kitara Empty Re: Faithless and Kitara

Post  Altruism Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:14 am

Isn't your name Jason?