Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoP Cinematic less than a day away!!

4 posters

Go down

MoP Cinematic less than a day away!! Empty MoP Cinematic less than a day away!!

Post  Brewjin Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:16 pm

It's going to be revealed at 2pm German time so that's like 8am EST! Anyone else amped !?
Brewjin
Brewjin

Back to top Go down

MoP Cinematic less than a day away!! Empty Re: MoP Cinematic less than a day away!!

Post  Slimegullet Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 am

Brewjin wrote:It's going to be revealed at 2pm German time so that's like 8am EST! Anyone else amped !?

haha yeah but dont think i will be waking up at 5 am to see it
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

MoP Cinematic less than a day away!! Empty Re: MoP Cinematic less than a day away!!

Post  Altruism Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Saw it, pretty darn cool! Wish the game looked like that :P
Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down

Post  Brewjin Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:03 pm

I know, blizz always rapes our eyes with their CGI
Brewjin
Brewjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Brewjin wrote:I know, blizz always rapes our eyes with their CGI

I watched it, i like it more than the cataclysm one but less than the TBC one.
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:28 am

Originally it left me feeling meh. After watching all of the other cinematics back to back I had two problems with the MoP one;

1. It doesn't build to a giant energetic climax of fighting and smashing like all the other ones do. It starts that way and then ends with a vista view of Pandaira. I just wasn't as excited at the end as I usually am.

2. The very best ones (in my mind) were the tbc and vanilla ones. They each showcased classes and abilities. Even now when I watch them I get all excited and say stupid things like "see look how op locks always have been!" I wish there could have been some of that, rogues have never been in an opening cinematic.

But even with those two complaints it looked really good. The panda face in the last shot was so well done I wanted to reach out and touch his fur.

I give it 8.5/10
:)
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum