Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvE planning

+6
Tasimi
Altruism
Sleepish
Myth/Oli/Phil
Fitsi
Slimegullet
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What role do you primarily plan of bringing to our MOP 10 man raid content?

PvE planning Vote_lcap25%PvE planning Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
PvE planning Vote_lcap25%PvE planning Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
PvE planning Vote_lcap0%PvE planning Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
PvE planning Vote_lcap50%PvE planning Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

PvE planning Empty PvE planning

Post  Slimegullet Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:31 pm

For people who might be undecided or just want to fill a role that helps out the team... this might give some insight. albino

PS I voted healer

Last edited by Unhygienic on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

PvE planning Empty Re: PvE planning

Post  Fitsi Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:44 pm

I went melee dps because rogue will be my first level 90.

That said I am ready willing and able to take on a healer or tanking role for our ten man raiding.

We'll see how it plays out.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:22 am

I would like to be the guilds official water carrier and ball washer, go team!
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleepish Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Umm... Healer I guess? I probably won't get to raid a ton... I'll be in the corner by myself PVPing as time allows.
Sleepish
Sleepish

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 am

Sleepish wrote:Umm... Healer I guess? I probably won't get to raid a ton... I'll be in the corner by myself PVPing as time allows.

there will only be maybe a night or two of planned raiding a week, they arn't manditory but we will try to work out a night that works for everyone. the other nights we will be doing bgs and other random stuff.
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Altruism Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:00 am

I plan on tanking for PvE. DK or Warrior but most likely DK.

Altruism
Altruism

Back to top Go down

PvE planning Empty Pallies Ftw.

Post  Tasimi Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:03 am

hPal fo' sho'.

I'll always be a pally healer. :D
Tasimi
Tasimi

Back to top Go down

PvE planning Empty Tickity Tank Tank

Post  Sparkish Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:44 am

Def plan on Kilent being lvl 90 first and def plan on prot pallying it up. PALLY FTW

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Unhygienic wrote:For people who might be undecided or just want to fill a role that helps out the team... this might give some insight. albino

PS I voted healer

Im considering maining my hunter since it seems we may have enough healers and apparently very little for ranged dps. Will see how things shape up over the next month
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  bunz Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Unhygienic wrote:
Unhygienic wrote:For people who might be undecided or just want to fill a role that helps out the team... this might give some insight. albino

PS I voted healer

Im considering maining my hunter since it seems we may have enough healers and apparently very little for ranged dps. Will see how things shape up over the next month

I'm debating rolling a hunter after I get my rogue to 85. I always liked playing them.
bunz
bunz

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 pm

hehe bunz is rolling up a 2nd toon to level after his 1st maxes out... why cant i stop giggling....
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jadesong Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Unhygienic wrote:

PS I voted healer

Is shadow priest ranged dps? Priesty will probably be 90 before my pally, and I'm happy shadowing, or healing as disc if it turns out we need moar healz after all. [Insert standard disclaimer here regarding denial of culpability for any deaths caused by lack of heals or low dps.]
Jadesong
Jadesong

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:48 pm

anything that doesnt stand 5 feet from the giant panda monster to attack is ranged :P
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:11 pm

S priest would be great for raids. we have a big time shortage of range casters atm.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

PvE planning Empty Moving

Post  Jadesong Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Some of you may have noticed my absence in game lately. Fear not, I haven't abandoned you! But as I sort of predicted, we are moving (just before MoP drops). The movers are coming next week to take all our stuff, including my computer since I haz no nice portable laptop. I'll keep in touch on the forum as I can, and see you all in game as soon as possible. I'll try to be on this weekend, but no promises, since I have approximately seven jillion things to do before the movers show up.

Considering that the Army moves household goods as speedily as the mills of God (it took 6 months to get our furniture and stuff the last time they moved us overseas), it may be some time before I am reunited with my beloved desktop computer. However, once in Germany, I can jack my husband's laptop and log in to game. This may be as early as 15 September, or possibly some time after that. All is still up in the air as far as flight dates, and I'll probably want to drink myself into a three-day coma after enduring that long trip with the kids.

Anyway, I love you all, and look forward to our Superficially Deep conversations (although you'll all probably have level 90 pandas next time I see you in game- except for Bunz tongue ).
Jadesong
Jadesong

Back to top Go down

Post  bunz Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Jadesong wrote:Some of you may have noticed my absence in game lately. Fear not, I haven't abandoned you! But as I sort of predicted, we are moving (just before MoP drops). The movers are coming next week to take all our stuff, including my computer since I haz no nice portable laptop. I'll keep in touch on the forum as I can, and see you all in game as soon as possible. I'll try to be on this weekend, but no promises, since I have approximately seven jillion things to do before the movers show up.

Considering that the Army moves household goods as speedily as the mills of God (it took 6 months to get our furniture and stuff the last time they moved us overseas), it may be some time before I am reunited with my beloved desktop computer. However, once in Germany, I can jack my husband's laptop and log in to game. This may be as early as 15 September, or possibly some time after that. All is still up in the air as far as flight dates, and I'll probably want to drink myself into a three-day coma after enduring that long trip with the kids.

Anyway, I love you all, and look forward to our Superficially Deep conversations (although you'll all probably have level 90 pandas next time I see you in game- except for Bunz
tongue ).

You laugh. But I did hit 85 yesterday.
bunz
bunz

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:05 am

Jadesong wrote:Some of you may have noticed my absence in game lately. Fear not, I haven't abandoned you! But as I sort of predicted, we are moving (just before MoP drops). The movers are coming next week to take all our stuff, including my computer since I haz no nice portable laptop. I'll keep in touch on the forum as I can, and see you all in game as soon as possible. I'll try to be on this weekend, but no promises, since I have approximately seven jillion things to do before the movers show up.

Anyway, I love you all, and look forward to our Superficially Deep conversations (although you'll all probably have level 90 pandas next time I see you in game- except for Bunz tongue ).

Hey Jade- actually i had noticed you wernt around. :(

youv been gone so long that bunz hit 85, yikes.

6 month?!! thats crazy annoying.

sure hope you come back to play with us asap!
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 am

GET SOME !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:13 am

for Jade...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jadesong Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:15 am

We're in Germany- we won't have Internet at home until mayyyybe 9 October. I am madly jealous of all of you, getting to play pandas. Heck, getting to play at all. *sob*

See you all later!
Jadesong
Jadesong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleepish Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:54 pm

I miss you Jade!!!!!!!! Hurry back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sleepish
Sleepish

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Got my DK(Braw) at 88 now, been taking my time. I voted dps but if needed I could work on tanking(tanked lots of dungeons but not raids before).

Also Ive been leveling a lock. Really liking it so it will be my next to 90. If you guy want I can grind harder on the lock to get it up to 90 first since it looks like we have very little ranged right now.
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:37 pm

We have zero locks and really it would be best for the balance of the raid comp ect ect.

Truly though that goes against what we want the guild to be and you should just level whatever you enjoy playing. You are also the only DK, after all.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Well I am enjoying my lock so I will switch to it for now. Can't make any promises on how well I will do end game with it though lol!
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:53 pm

:P

I played lock in Wrath as a main. I really enjoyed the PvE but PvP made me pull my hair out. That was back in the days of destro-globaling people though and so much has changed that locks may as well be a different class now.

Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum