Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone asked me today...

2 posters

Go down

Someone asked me today... Empty Someone asked me today...

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Someone asked me today... Why do you sleep so much?

I replied;

Well, I'm having fun, I win all the fights (epic ones too), And I get the girl at the end. Why do you stay awake so much?
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Someone asked me today... Empty Re: Someone asked me today...

Post  Fitsi Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:04 pm

You may say I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one...

Last night I was a part of a covert operation. Our mission isn't clear now, but we had infiltrated a huge science complex and I was moving through the compound activating operatives as we built towards a huge crescendo...

Then the dog jumped on the bed and trapped my feet under the covers waking me up. So I kicked them free a little so I could sleep again, but he went into a 10 minute tongue bath on them.

I guess I let my team down, we'll never bring that science complex to it's knees.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Last night I dreamed that I was tyring to drive my car down a street crowded with people, honking occasionally to get people to move aside. Which they grudgingly did and I made my slow progress. Eventually one person just walked down the center of my lane and refused to move just to be a douche. Eventually there was enough of a gap on my right where i was able to gun it, swerve around him and get by. As I did so I opened my door and wrecked the guy as I went by. :)

Then it switched to me being part of the crowd and watching it all happen. After the guy gets taken down by the door, I proceeded to laugh boldly in the face of the crowd's stunned horror and loudly proclaim that the guy deserved it and by all rights the car should have just run his ass down and made the world a better place. :)
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down