Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISCUSSION -- ToT Farming / Progression Scheme

3 posters

Go down

DISCUSSION -- ToT Farming / Progression Scheme Empty DISCUSSION -- ToT Farming / Progression Scheme

Post  Fitsi Fri May 03, 2013 6:02 pm

The Issue
12 linear bosses @ 30 min each + 10ish sets of trash averaging 30 min each = 660 min or 11 hours.

We will get faster, no doubt. However, at the moment full clearing on our timetable is not realistic (nevermind the time needed to learn new fights).

My proposal
Tuesday night alt night does first 3 bosses. They have the longest / most annoying trash in the place. Thursday night main group starts at Tortos and runs probably to Dark animus. That leave Saturday for progression / farming of the last quarter.

No one should consider Tuesday obligatory. I will get to Tortos even in a full pug so that we can get the lockout. There is no commitment to go to this raid on your main or at all. But the option is there for either your main or alt to take part.

I am interested in doing this for maybe the next two lockouts. I feel like its the best way to continue our progression and maintain as much loot farming as possible.

Any feed back is appreciated.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION -- ToT Farming / Progression Scheme Empty Re: DISCUSSION -- ToT Farming / Progression Scheme

Post  Braw Sun May 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Sounds good, I'll be around to help Tuesdays with my DK cause there is still some stuff I need
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION -- ToT Farming / Progression Scheme Empty Re: DISCUSSION -- ToT Farming / Progression Scheme

Post  Nightsfire Mon May 06, 2013 3:59 pm

I will be there on Tuesday nights as well. I still need that trinket off Horridon which doesn't seem to ever want to drop.
Nightsfire
Nightsfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Mon May 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Right on. We'll try to be super quick. definitely having your mains along will make it that much smoother.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down