Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of Raiding

5 posters

Go down

Heroics vs Normal

State of Raiding Vote_lcap67%State of Raiding Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
State of Raiding Vote_lcap33%State of Raiding Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

State of Raiding Empty State of Raiding

Post  Sparkish Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:38 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am here because we have all seen a steady decline in the number of raiders showing up or even logging in to the game.  I would like everyone to know me and Braw are still showing up and want to help and continue raid leading as long as we can w/o burning ourselves out.  Obviously there are some needs in our roster, especially tank, but overall our regular numbers have dwindled.  So, I invite you to branch out to friends or if people are looking for guilds to send them our way.  I am happy to talk to them as an interim recruitment officer.  There are no plans to disband the guild or give up raiding.  We will continue as we have and fill with guildies first then get pugs from there.  We would love to continue with heroic content, but we may play with the idea of doing a full normal clear, for mechanics sake, and then move onto heroic (although it may not work so well d/t gear level drops - 690) but technically they are 5 ilvls higher than our drops now and I would love to clear the entire raid.  I'm going to try and do a poll for what people would like to do, Heroics vs Normals.

Secondly, I would like anyone who plans to raid to respond and say what spec they want to play.  We are still doing Tue/Wed/Thurs 7pm Server through 9:30 Server (9p-1130p EST)

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

State of Raiding Empty Re: State of Raiding

Post  Braw Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:53 pm

I'll be able to tank or dps on my dk or heal or dps on my monk!
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiska Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:40 pm

This is a bit off subject, but has the population on KT shrunk? If you guys need someone to help recruit players, I'm more than willing to help out.

And I'm raiding fury, tanking is bad for my health. I can get a doctors note.

Kiska

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkish Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:43 pm

We could definitely use help recruiting. I"m going to try and do more raid research to help lead more. I've made forum posts and contacted some people, but its rough going.

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

Post  Brewjin Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:46 pm

Haven't been on this forum in awhile, definitely sad to hear about the guild's decline :/, but I could use more friends on Destiny on PS4 :P is the holy trinity still there, Iain Shawn and myth.
Brewjin
Brewjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimegullet Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:37 am

Brewjin wrote:Haven't been on this forum in awhile, definitely sad to hear about the guild's decline :/, but I could use more friends on Destiny on PS4 :P is the holy trinity still there, Iain Shawn and myth.

Im not currently playing wow, but hope to be back in late summer.

This was always a hard time of year to find new raiders unfortunately, good luck though!
Slimegullet
Slimegullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down