Superficially Deep
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoD Raiding -- Winter Schedule

+4
Sparkish
Brewjin
Calvin
Fitsi
8 posters

Go down

WoD Raiding -- Winter Schedule Empty WoD Raiding -- Winter Schedule

Post  Fitsi Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blue blocks out the proposed schedule.

Tues -- 6:30pm server start, 8pm server end = 2.5 hours
Thurs-- 6:30pm server start, 8pm server end = 2.5 hours
Sat -- 4:00pm server start, 7pm server end = 3 hours

Saturday raid times are a bit more open.  We've run both morning and afternoon times and Demon has been running evening.  Could use feed back here.

The guild is composed of raiders from both PST and EST time-zones, people who work until evening and people who work in the very early morning.  There are several people who will not be able to make every minute of every raid.  Unfortunately, that is going to be true of literally any schedule over 6 hours long.

Normal Modes -- We'll run these off and on, during non-raid days when the tier is fresh.  They are flex and easy and x-realm.  The same idea as how we handled flex-mode this tier.
Heroic Modes -- This is where we start progression.  Also flexible; if you are 30 min late or have to leave an hour early, no stress.  The epitome of real life first raiding.
Mythic Modes -- Mythic progression is the main event.  This is the reason we're gearing up and min/maxing.  All mythic progression will be on Saturday.  Once a mythic boss is farmable we'll run him Thursday.  Once Thursday fills up with mythic farm or we dont need anymore Heroic Mode drops, we will move some mythic stuff to Tuesday.

TL;DR -- You dont need to make every minute of weekday raiding to enjoy the mythic progression.  You will not be messing up any lockout or wasting your chance at drops if you join a the second boss or miss the 3rd.  Those can still be farmed.

Please either post your feedback here or contact me directly with comments.  
real ID = trinks#1866
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

WoD Raiding -- Winter Schedule Empty Re: WoD Raiding -- Winter Schedule

Post  Calvin Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:53 pm

I may have to bail early on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to the fact that I have to wake up at 430 am during the week for work, as for Saturdays they are more open but i would prefer earlier over later cause then I could still make plan to do things in the evenings with family and/or friends.

Calvin

https://www.youtube.com/user/FrankthetankAyla

Back to top Go down

Post  Brewjin Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:46 pm

I'm up for those hours. But I'm guessing you meant 6:30-8:30? And I agree with Dwizz, I rather do early Saturday than later in the day.
Brewjin
Brewjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparkish Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Those times looks good, with my vote also being for earlier on saturdays.

Sparkish

Back to top Go down

Post  Myzeree Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Well im good for anything after 7 server on weekdays and don't mind joining late with the way the flex system will work. Saturdays is good anytime as its still early out west even after the evening run.

Myzeree
Myzeree

Back to top Go down

Post  Missbehayvin Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:25 pm

I'd have to agree with the others, earlier on Saturday is much better. Commiting every(any) Saturday night would be tough.
Missbehayvin
Missbehayvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fitsi Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Ok then, ill change the sweet professional amazing colour graphic to indicate a morning Saturday raid.

Shawn and I are in rural Nova Scotia all next week, but after that i'll talk to everyone individually about classes / specs and put up a sweet professional amazing colour graphic to show who is thinking about what. Then I'll begin recruiting phase 1: passive.

I'd from what I can tell we are only at around 15 ppl at the moment. I'd like to start the expansion with ~25. The big unknown is how many of our hibernating friends will be back?

Beer and Cheeves Friday evening (tomorrow) is still a goooooo

See you there.
Fitsi
Fitsi

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth/Oli/Phil Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:39 am

I can do Mon Wed mid days
Fri early morning
Sun super late, like near midnight.
Myth/Oli/Phil
Myth/Oli/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Braw Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:36 am

Weeknights work for me after 5:30ish server. Will have hockey every thursday again starting in december as well as scattered other nights for my other hockey team.

Saturdays Id prefer earlier too. Noonish start time like we've done in the past would be nice.
Braw
Braw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down